Tuesday, May 25, 2010

how much is that girl in the window?

I've been feeling useless and unloved lately. I don't know if it's the fact that Josh sneaks out of bed early to play Tiger Woods golf instead of cuddling with me during the few last days we have together, or if it's just that I don't know where I'm going with my life or if it's both.

I guess I have a case of post graduation blues. It was all so anti-climactic. It's like I worked my ass off for four years (ok, maybe not that hard, but it was an intense four years) and now all of a sudden, it's just gone. My graduation is going to be one big suck too. Waiting for four hours in the sweltering heat with a black robe on just to go shake someones hand for two seconds, isn't my idea of a big send off. Specially, when I had to pay the person hand I must shake 52 dollars just to graduate. Fuckin' vampire.

I kind of wish I was doing more school. I know next year I'm going to be so envious of Kathron as she makes her way through her last year of university. I'm going to miss the freedom, the random drinking nights, the new friends, the ab.

But I keep reminding myself of starting my cafe, and it instantly pulls me out of it. My dream of owning my retro, Norwegian themed, art cafe is the reason i didn't fail highschool, the reason i got good enough grades to get into York, and the reason I have now graduated from York, so god damn it, it better work!

Alright, enough with the violins and the sob story.

On another note, i had a dream a couple of days ago that i had a humongous zit on my nipple and i popped it and all the goo exploded everywhere and i woke up dry heaving. So disgusting. I don't even want to know what it means.

[EDIT: So of course I went to check out what my dream meant and it is the following, I didn't even have to do that much searching. So according to Dream Moods :

"Nipples
To see nipples in your dream, relate to infantile needs and a regression into dependency.

To dream that you are squeezing pus out of your nipples, refers to your negative feelings about relationships. You are feeling sexually inadequate."


The thing is, I'm not really feeling that inadequate. Hmm. Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment