Thursday, May 27, 2010

your mom is as hot as my apartment.

You'd think everyone would be grateful for this crazy heat wave we have going on, but in fact it it's just too hot. It's like The Weather(TM) is just spiting us for being pissed off about the cold weather and just decided to be a bitch about it. "You want warm? FINE. Have warm!"

I'm not complaining that much though. It is really nice to be outside. Josh and I went to Toronto Island yesterday, and it was amazing. It was probably the best time I've had with Josh. We found this amazing spot underneath a tree by a pretty big river that had ducks and swans swimming around. We made friends with Herman and Patricia Duck after we gave them crackers, and then the swans came to intimidate us to give us food. Swans are like the mafia of the the bird world. I wanted to draw the birds too, but I'm not that good at drawing animals.

I have reignited my creativity flame by helping Kathron make posters for Good Times Running. I don't know if they're going to use any of them, but it was fun just making them. Plus it made me feel much superior to the boys since we were being creative and they were spending all their time playing Ninja Gaiden II. Great. Now I get to compete against Golf, Ninja Gaiden, as well as Josh's new phone. I hate being jealous of technological things.

I also had another weird dream! The day before we were leaving for Toronto Island I couldn't sleep because I was so excited, which probably explains the dream i had about Christmas. I dreamt I was spending it with my English cousins Sian and Stacey, my dad, and Stephen Fry.

We were at a restaurant with really bad service but really good food, and Stephen Fry was getting impatient, so I mentioned to him that I have some experience waitressing and that I could put his order in. I had a pen but not a pad, so I wrote down what he wanted on my arm. I can't really remember what he wanted but he want REAL parmesan on one dish and REAL something else on another. As well as a garlic bagel with garlic cream cheese. Sian also want the latter and so did I. I put the order in to the severs station. But then again we were waiting so long to get our food Stephen and I decided to check on the kitchen. We got in there and the chef was lying across the counters with the beer tap (for some reason they were in the kitchen) in his mouth, beer streaming out. Our food was ready, but no one had brough it out for us. However, he forgot one of the bagels, so we heartily complained about it, but the chef wouldn't let us make our own because he was the chef.

Anyway, we were about to leave when Sian (same age as me in real life, but we are not close at all) gave me a huuuuuuuge hug and said it was so awesome we got to hang out and to come to a bar with her later. My dad and I checked out the bar and so that I could remember the address I tore down the fabric cloth hanging along the patio fence. Obviously. Then we all somehow ended up at this huge cathedral and it's ground which was just a huge big hilly field filled with graves. I was talking to my mom and the phone and she get all excited that I was there and was all like "is the gravedigger there? Is he? He's really famous!" Sure enough, he was. He looked like the scientist from Back to The Future. We then decided to leave the graveyard/cathedral area to go to the bar, and we had to climb a bunch of rocky hills, and the gravedigger was everywhere we went, but he wasn't scary. Just part of the scenery. Then I woke up.

Ok! So according to Dream Moods to dream I am in a restaurant means that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.

To see or eat a bagel in your dream, suggests that there is key element missing from your life. You are not completely whole. Alternatively, it refers to sexual urges.

To dream that you are at a bar, signifies your desire to escape from the stresses of your daily life and retreat into a light-hearted environment where pleasure abounds. Alternatively, you are seeking for acceptance in some aspect of your daily life. The dream may also be a pun on being "barred" from some place or something. You are feeling excluded or held back by circumstances beyond your control.

To see the outside of the church in your dream, signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

To dream that you are at a graveyard, represents the discarded aspects of yourself. It is also a fear of the unknown. Alternative, it indicates a loss or a period of mourning.

I couldn't really find anything for gravedigger, so whatever.

But according to all this I am feeling overwhelmed by my decisions regarding my sexual urges because I need to escape the stress of daily life because I am being held back from sacredness and spiritual nourishment. Make sense? It's too hot to make a more valid conclusion to all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment